Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cheap empty boxes Dallas craigslist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Cheap empty boxes Dallas craigslist


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Cheap empty boxes Dallas craigslist

    45 bucks for A7's if somebody needs 'em

    Altec Voice of the Theater speaker cabinets

    Sad, those things deserved a better fate...

    anybody near Kansas City?

    Curious about this one...

    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/1556812478.html
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheap empty boxes Dallas craigslist

    I would like to stumble on something like the one in KC. There is no telling exactly what is in there....



    -chris

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheap empty boxes Dallas craigslist

    Sent the KC link to a Hammond buddy there that has 3 pairs of Vals. Thanks!
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Cheap empty boxes Dallas craigslist


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Cheap empty boxes Dallas craigslist

    If he picks it up please ask him to forward pics...
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.